Spring Fresh Shorts (up to 5-6)
This Item is Made to Order.
Items which are made to order have a 4-6 week dispatch period. Please see the dispatch time page for more information.
- Skater shorts are all made from matching fabric, they have stitched turn ups on the legs.
- Gym Shorts are our retro style, they require a ribbing fabric on the waist band and leg trims. Please leave a note below with your choice of ribbing. If no note is left a random selection will be made.
- Bummies as standard will be made with the fabric all over, however if you'd prefer solid colour leg bands just leave a note at checkout.
- Yoga Shorts are a three quarter length shorts. They have a soft, solid colour rib waist band. If you would like a specific colour please leave a note at checkout.
- Cuff shorts are a shorter version of yoga shorts.
- Pocket shorts have soft, solid colour ribbing on the waist band and a solid colour on the pocket lining.
- Cycle Shorts are made from the same pattern as our leggings. Standard length will be above the knee, long length will be knee length / just below.
Exclusive fabric design, only available at Alice + Harry!
We only choose fabrics that are OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified to give parents peace of mind. This is soft cotton jersey fabric.
Made to order and fully customisable!
Need a smaller waist or prefer a contrasting coloured cuff? Let us know in your order notes!
Handmade in West Yorkshire!
Each item of clothing is hand cut in our workshop and then sewn on industrial machines by our small team of on-site seamstresses to ensure the highest quality.
Matching accessories are sold separately.
1 - Items which are customised / tailor made are exempt from the distance selling regulations. Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before making your purchase. These items cannot be changed once purchased, this includes the size ordered.
2 - By purchasing an item you agreeing that you have read and are happy with the size guide, current timescale and refund policy.
3 - Always follow the wash instructions on the label.